This seamless photo of a fried egg jelly in the Vancouver Aquarium shows it just as it has finished one propulsion, the equivalent of a jelly footstep. Most people refer to these as jellyfish but in fact, because they’re not fish, they are called jellies. Through the translucency of the bell and through the cluster of tentacles, you can see hints of the yellow “yolk” which is the jelly’s namesake. This one’s thin, white, tentacles delicately and briefly float above it as the jelly prepares to propel forward once again. A canvas print of this photo would be a great gift for a friend interested in marine life or even a friend interested in fried eggs. If you have other gift ideas why not select Upload & Print and have your personal photos and artwork printed on archival canvas and fine art paper.
- Need more info? Please see FAQ or check out our landing pages for each product first
- If you need consultation on paper, mounting or framing choices or if you need help in preparing files for printing, please email us to book a free consultation session
- For RUSH ORDER please specify on shopping cart
- For volume orders over $1500 value please contact us
- Are you planning to print more frequently? Apply for PRO Account
- Are you artist and want sell online? Submit your artwork