This photo captures a single Stellar’s Jay perching safely on nearby power lines. Most west coasters would call this bird a blue jay, however, this bird is just related to a blue jay and is actually named the Steller’s Jay, native to western North America. The sheen of the jay’s indigo feathers is shown off beautifully thanks to the close up shot being fully focused on the bird itself. This print would be perfect for any nature lover or in particular, someone who is fond of birds or bird-watching. This canvas print would be great to hang in a workplace or office space. On the other hand, if you have your own photos or art you’d like to hang on your walls, select Create Your Own and we’ll turn your art into signature worthy canvas or fine art paper prints.
- Need more info? Please see FAQ or check out our landing pages for each product first
- If you need consultation on paper, mounting or framing choices or if you need help in preparing files for printing, please email us to book a free consultation session
- For RUSH ORDER please specify on shopping cart
- For volume orders over $1500 value please contact us
- Are you planning to print more frequently? Apply for PRO Account
- Are you artist and want sell online? Submit your artwork