A single sailboat is anchored off the Sunshine Coast, BC, while the sun sets in the background, giving a wonderful violet hue to the sky and water. The violet highlighted areas of the cloud give their forms a beautiful look, shaded by a darker purple on the lighter sky. The lower, thinner clouds haven’t become purple, but instead take on a yellowish color, purple’s compliment, giving the sky and the part of the water reflecting it a very pleasant contrast. The colors of this sunset look almost as if they could have been painted, and the sky and water are separated by a nice line of silhouetted trees. As a print, this would particularly suit anyone who likes being on the water, or has a room in their home hat could use just a little colour. This photo along with any of your own photos and art can be printed onto archival canvas or fine art paper simply by selecting Upload & Print.
- Need more info? Please see FAQ or check out our landing pages for each product first
- If you need consultation on paper, mounting or framing choices or if you need help in preparing files for printing, please email us to book a free consultation session
- For RUSH ORDER please specify on shopping cart
- For volume orders over $1500 value please contact us
- Are you planning to print more frequently? Apply for PRO Account
- Are you artist and want sell online? Submit your artwork