This photo, taken in West Vancouver, BC showcases a single lighthouse overlooking the ocean from atop the water smoothed rocks. The sun has just begun to go down and you can see the beautiful blue gradient in the sky and the increasingly horizontally cast shadows of the rocks. This photo has a lot of variety, from the dark greens of the trees, the sun brightened rocks, the single lighthouse and the building tucked in behind the rock face, varied, but still it all blends nicely to make a photo perfect for hanging in your home. Someone who would enjoy this would be someone who enjoys the ocean or a fisherman. For this print and to have your own photos and artwork printed, select Upload & Print to have them printed on canvas or fine art paper.
- Need more info? Please see FAQ or check out our landing pages for each product first
- If you need consultation on paper, mounting or framing choices or if you need help in preparing files for printing, please email us to book a free consultation session
- For RUSH ORDER please specify on shopping cart
- For volume orders over $1500 value please contact us
- Are you planning to print more frequently? Apply for PRO Account
- Are you artist and want sell online? Submit your artwork