This photo taken in the Vancouver Aquarium in Stanley Park, BC depicts a relatively large Fried Egg Jelly in the middle of its propulsion. These jellies get their name because of their appearance from the top down, which appears as if their bell has an egg yolk in the center. Jellies lift their outside bell and flex it downwards to push water away and propel it forwards, this jelly is about to be launched forward by that process. This photo contains nice deep blue background which lets the pale white jelly really stand out nicely. This print would be perfect on display in the home of any marine life lovers. If you’ve already got some some photos from trips out, you can Create Your Own and have those printed at Seamless Prints on signature worthy canvas or archival fine art paper.
- Need more info? Please see FAQ or check out our landing pages for each product first
- If you need consultation on paper, mounting or framing choices or if you need help in preparing files for printing, please email us to book a free consultation session
- For RUSH ORDER please specify on shopping cart
- For volume orders over $1500 value please contact us
- Are you planning to print more frequently? Apply for PRO Account
- Are you artist and want sell online? Submit your artwork