This photo taken at the Vancouver Aquarium, shows a Bullfrog, resting on a mossy stone. Bullfrogs aren’t native to British Columbia, as it is native to the eastern side of North America. They were brought to B.C. early in the twentieth century when people decided to farm them for their meaty legs. With this upclose look at this stunning Bullfrog you can see the scaly texture of its skin, and it’s interesting patterns. You can tell this apart frog and toads by their texture, and patterns. Frogs have wet skin, and stripes on their legs. Toads live in drier places so their not as well moisturized. This Bullfrog blends in beautifully with the reeds in the background of this photograph, however it seems to pop in the image because of the highlights on its skin, and because of the vibrant blue-green rock it has perched itself on. This seamless print would go wonderfully in anyone’s home who fancys aquatic life. Place this photograph in your waiting room, or bathroom to spice up the look of your interior decor. This image is available for purchase on fine art paper, or archival grade canvas. A print quality you’ll be proud to place on your wall.
- Need more info? Please see FAQ or check out our landing pages for each product first
- If you need consultation on paper, mounting or framing choices or if you need help in preparing files for printing, please email us to book a free consultation session
- For RUSH ORDER please specify on shopping cart
- For volume orders over $1500 value please contact us
- Are you planning to print more frequently? Apply for PRO Account
- Are you artist and want sell online? Submit your artwork